The simple visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide their personal data. In the event that the user carries out any of the actions that imply a treatment of their personal data, these will be treated in a loyal, transparent manner and with strict respect for the provisions contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and other regulations applicable at all times in the European Economic Area.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 RGPD we inform you:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
MENORCA REPUBLIC, SC with NIF: J67972570 and address at Camí de Maó 31, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca
Phone number: 611074107
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- Purchases and returns:We will use your identification, contact, shipping and payment address data in order to be able to execute the sales contract to which you are a party. In this way, the main purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship with the user, manage the processing of the order, as well as the shipment of the desired product. At the same time, we carry out statistical studies, sending advertising about MENORCA REPUBLIC products, discounts and promotions. Finally, and in compliance with the legal obligations of MENROCA REPUBLIC, we will use your data for fraud investigation, discovery and prevention services.
- Contact and inquiries:We will use your identification and contact data for the purpose of resolving any doubts or queries that may arise when browsing our website as well as the products offered by MENORCA REPUBLIC, as well as in those cases in which you decide to collaborate with us.
- newsletter orNewsletter: We will use your identification and contact data in order to send you publicity about MENORCA REPUBLIC products, discounts and promotions whenever you wish.
- Cookies: The website has technology for the implementation of files called cookies on the user's computer. Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, analyze user navigation and be able to offer you personalized content. In any case, they can be blocked or disabled through the browser configuration options. If you want more information, you can consult ourCookies Policy.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
- For the use of your data in all procedures related to the purchase of products, we do so under the execution of a contract in which you are a party. That is, we will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1 b) RGPD.
- Regarding the use of your data for contact and queries, we do so by virtue of the legitimate interest that MENORCA REPUBLIC has in giving you attentive and personalized treatment, as well as to assess possible collaborations with other professionals. In this way, we treat your data in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1 f) RGPD.
- The uses that we give to your personal data for advertising and promotional and discount campaigns will be done because you have consented to it. In this way, we will only treat your data in this sense when you give us your consent as well as as long as you do not withdraw it. Thus, we will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1 a) RGPD. The same goes for the use ofCookiesnot necessary to navigate, for which we request your consent.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
On the occasion of the purchases you make on our website, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Bank entities for payment of purchases by card, as well as other entities linked to any other payment method provided on the website.
- Institutions that provide fraud investigation, discovery and prevention services, as well as the minimization of the risk of its commission, based on the legitimate interest recognized by current regulations.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- To those transport companies that may have ordered the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located within Spanish territory as well as outside of it, but always within the European Economic Area.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces and Bodies as well as the judicial authorities when appropriate.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Entities that provide us with servicesmailingfor advertising and promotional campaigns.
In any case, the data to which the third parties with whom we mediate to provide our service have access will be carried out in strict compliance with the provisions of the RGPD LOPDGDD and other regulations applicable at all times.
MENORCA REPUBLIC assumes its commitment to ensure the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, they will be transferred for any other use apart from those described without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask for the data necessary to provide the required service and they will only be used for this purpose, without surprises.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept depending on the purpose for which they were collected and processed:
- Purchases and returns:We will keep your data for this purpose while the commercial relationship is maintained, once the contractual relationship has ended, the data will be kept for a period of five years for the purposes of tax procedures as well as to cover possible responsibilities derived from the purchase.
- Contact and inquiries:In this sense, we will keep your data for a reasonable period of one year, unless there are other legally applicable periods.
- newsletter orNewsletter: We will keep your data while you are still registered in this functionality of our website, once you withdraw your consent we will stop processing your data to send you commercial communications.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
In compliance with current regulations, the interested party has the right to:
- You can request information about the stored personal data that concerns you (access)
- You may request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
- You may request the deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data (deletion and limitation)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability) as well as not to be subject to automated decisions.
To exercise all your rights, you can send us a written communication, attaching your DNI or equivalent document proving your identity to the following postal address Camí de Maó 31, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca.
In the same way, you can send us a written communication attaching your ID or equivalent document proving your identity to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you consider that in any way we have neglected or violated your rights, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority, such as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/es ).