In compliance with the regulatory provisions contained in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that this website makes use of storage and recovery devices of data in the equipment and terminals of the users who visit the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your device or terminal (PC, tablet, mobile...) with information about browsing or use of web content. These files that are downloaded to your user equipment allow the companies that make use of it to identify the users or the equipment from which they access the website, to know their way of browsing and user preferences in order to improve the navigation of these and, in certain cases, undertake advertising actions.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different extremes to take into account in order to differentiate the variety of cookies that a website can use. In general, we can make the following distinctions
Depending on the ownership of the cookies, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are downloaded to the device of the user who visits the website from a computer or domain managed by the person responsible for the website that motivates the download.
- Third party cookies:are those that are downloaded to the device of the user who visits a website, but in this case the management of these cookies does not fall on the person in charge of the website visited, but by another entity that processes this type of data on behalf of the person in charge of the website. website.
- Technical cookies (strictly necessary):are those that allow the user to navigate within the website and use the different options or services that have to manage the website. Its purpose will be to provide a service to the user, through functionalities such as identifying the user to facilitate access to restricted areas of the website; remember item of a charge (shopping cart, for example); select the language of the website as well as adapt the appearance of the website depending on the browser used by the user, among others. These cookies are exempt from the obligation to collect the user's consent prior to downloading them, provided that their purpose is strictly technical. In this way, technical cookies will be downloaded by default when the user accesses the website.
- Preference or personalization cookies:are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service and platform with certain characteristics that can differentiate their browsing experience from that of other users based on the configuration and personalization options that the website can provide. Again, these cookies are exempt from the obligation to collect the user's consent prior to downloading them, provided that their purpose is strictly expressly to process the personalized information that the user collects when browsing the website when this functionality is provided. Therefore, once the customization actions have been carried out, these cookies are downloaded by default to the user's computer.
- Analysis cookies:are those that allow quantifying the number of users, the sections visited on the platform, as well as how the user interacts within it to statistically analyze and measure the use made by users of the different functionalities of the website. Its purpose is to know the behavior of users within the website in order to introduce improvements in order to facilitate their navigation. These are not exempt from the obligation to collect the user's consent, they will be required to accept them once they have been informed of a use by the owner of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:They are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits on other websites. They thus allow the development of a specific user profile in order to display personalized advertising in the event that the website editor has included advertising on its website, either by itself or through collaboration with third parties. These are not exempt from the obligation to collect the user's consent, therefore, they will be required to accept once they have been informed of their use by the owner of the website.
How to disable CookiesYou can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Third Party CookiesThis website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and website use purposes.
- Google Analytics: Its cookies (_ga, _gat or __utma) allow counting the times a user visits a website, how, when and from where they do so.
- Google: Its cookies (NID or CONSENT) allow you to customize how ads are seen outside of Google or store information such as the preferred language when displaying search results. In any case, here you can find more information about the types of cookies used by Google in its many services.
- Shopify: Its cookies (_shopify_y, _shopify_s, _shopify_sa_t_, shopify_sa_p, _shopify_fs, cart_currency, cart_sig, cart_ts, and others) allow to collect information from the purchase process including personal information of the buyer. In any case,You can find more information about the types of cookies Shopify uses here.